Online Live ZOOM, Recorded, and Four Re-opening In-Person Classes
Four In-Person Classes REOPENED in September 2021:
- Wednesdays 11:00 AM Strength with Kim – Marblehead Council on Aging, 10 Humphrey Street
- Thursdays 10:30 AM Balance in Motion with Dianna – Stage Fort Park, 24 Hough Street, Gloucester
- Fridays 10:00 AM Balance & Strength with Sally – Lynnfield Council on Aging, 525 Salem Street
- Fridays 1:00 PM Balance in Motion with Dianna – Danvers Council on Aging, 25 Stone Street
VIRTUAL – Online LIVE Zoom Classes To participate after registering, (Email for access links) an hour before class start time.
- Monday 11:30 AM Balance in Motion with Dianna
- Tuesday 11:00 AM Strength with Kim
- Wednesday 1:00 PM Yoga with Dianna
- Thursday 10:00 AM Strength with Kim
- Friday 1:00 PM Balance in Motion with Dianna
- Saturday 1:00 PM Strength with Kim
What You’ll Do to View Virtual Classes:
- Virtual class participation requires you have Internet access and a computer or mobile device. Your best access is through a direct ethernet connection from your router. If you are using WiFi, it is recommended that no other devices in your home are using WiFi at the same time.
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet: Go to the App Store on your device and download the free App called Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- If you are using a home computer or laptop: open your daily class link email and click the link which will launch your internet browser and Zoom us
- Enter the Meeting ID and Password.
- These are live classes, and you must participate at the time listed.
- Spread out in your living room, kitchen or den, and get ready to sweat! Listen to your body, take breaks when needed. You are in charge of your own safety, as we cannot see you while class is in progress.
Parkinson’s Fitness Recorded Videos with Dianna Daly: Here is the link to Dianna’s video channel, where you can find all current and past videos. Do one, do them all, or mix and match! As always, be sure the space is clear around you, only do what feels best for your body in that moment, and have fun!
Click here to meet our instructors!
Click here for class descriptions.
Click here to email questions about our classes.