In-Person, Live Online ZOOM, and Recorded Classes
PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE:
The class lists below reflect the recent time change for our Thursday Balance in Motion Class located at the MAGMA Center at 186 Main Street, Gloucester to 11:00 AM (elevator available for access).
IN-PERSON: Face masks not mandatory and use is participant’s choice – save an unnecessary trip by confirming weekly classes by phoning the listed locations
- Wednesdays 11:00 AM Strength with Kim – Marblehead Council on Aging, 10 Humphrey Street – call COA – 781-631-6737
- Thursdays 11:00 AM Balance in Motion with Dianna – MAGMA Center, 186 Main Street, Gloucester – call Dianna – 857-488-7880
- Fridays 10:00 AM Balance & Strength with Sally – Lynnfield Council on Aging, 525 Salem Street – call COA –781-598-1078
- Fridays 1:00 PM Balance in Motion with Dianna – Danvers Council on Aging, 25 Stone Street – call COA – 978-762-0208
- Tuesday 11:00 AM Strength with Kim
- Tuesday 1:00 PM Balance in Motion with Dianna – NOTE: new day, but same class time
- Wednesday 1:00 PM Breathe and Stretch Yoga with Dianna
- Thursday 9:30 AM Strength with Kim
- Friday 1:00 PM Balance in Motion with Dianna
What You’ll Do to View Virtual Classes:
- Virtual class participation requires you have Internet access and a computer or mobile device. Your best access is through a direct ethernet connection from your router. If you are using WiFi, it is recommended that no other devices in your home are using WiFi at the same time.
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet: Go to the App Store on your device and download the free App called Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- If you are using a home computer or laptop: open your daily class link email and click the link which will launch your internet browser and Zoom us
- Enter the Meeting ID and Password.
- These are live classes, and you must participate at the time listed.
- Spread out in your living room, kitchen or den, and get ready to sweat! Listen to your body, take breaks when needed. You are in charge of your own safety, as we cannot see you while class is in progress.
Parkinson’s Fitness Recorded Videos with Dianna Daly: Here is the link to Dianna’s video channel, where you can find all current and past videos. Do one, do them all, or mix and match! As always, be sure the space is clear around you, only do what feels best for your body at the time and have fun!
Click here to meet our instructors!
Click here for class descriptions.
Click here to email questions about our classes.